Rabbit & Poultry Nutritional Products
An ideal feed for the milking doe and her young, growing rabbits, meatproducing rabbits, fur-producing or show rabbits and breeding bucks. It is the recommended diet for the rabbit producer who uses only one product.
Show-Rite® Premium Rabbit
Premium Rabbit Pellets are complete, balanced minipellets formulated especially for the large show rabbit.
Chick Starter (Hatch - 10 weeks)
A 20.5% protein chick starter crumble formulated to give chicks the best start at growth and development. Fortified with amprolium to help prevent and control coccidiosis. Also available in a nonmedicated crumble option as well.
Witmer's Turkey Starter (Hatched to Market)
A 26% medicated crumble formulated specifically for turkeys at any stage in life. It is medicated with amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis in young birds. There is no withdrawal time for amprolium.
22% Plain Grower (10 weeks to market)
A 22% complete chick feed fortified with vitamins and minerals to support growth and development to meet the demands of healthy growing meat birds.
Meat Bird Crumble (10 weeks to market)
A 22% complete crumble fortified with the right amount of vitamins and minerals to help meat birds grow properly in order to meet their desired weight.
16% Layer (Laying age)
A 16% grain based mash that is formulated with extra vitamins and minerals and fortified with the proper amounts of calcium and protein to create and increase egg production.
17% Layer (Laying age)
A 17% laying feed that was formulated with vitamins & minerals along with the proper amounts of calcium & proteins to increase egg production. Available in a pellet and a crumble.
Poultry Mix 50
Non-medicated poultry premix that is designed to be fed to growing and mature poultry. Do not feed undiluted and make sure to thoroughly mix the product with grain as directed.
Crushed oyster shells used in a chicken's diet to help provide the calcium needed by laying hens to produce healthy eggs.
A material fed to birds consisting mainly of crushed stone which helps the bird’s digest and grind their food.
Witmer's Multi Flock Pellet (Maintenance)
A 19% protein, non-medicated, mini pellet formulated for various types of poultry. This pellet can easily be fed to poultry at any stage of life.
Made with only natural grains and proteins. These grains are balanced with vitamins and minerals to encourage optimum growth and performance. Designed for raising chicks from hatch until market or maturity. Available in medicated or non-medicated.
A nutrient dense, carefully balanced diet for laying hens. Homestead Layer contains no antibiotics or animal proteins. Made with only natural grains and proteins. These grains are balanced with vitamins and minerals to encourage optimum growth and performance.
Rabbit & Poultry Supplement Tubs
- Poultry Light is an important function in hormone production, which allows hens to lay eggs. Balanced rations are necessary to provide enough minerals to keep their bones strong and produce hard egg shells.
- Rabbits Timothy hay is the staple food of a rabbit’s diet. Hay should always be available, tied up so it doesn’t get wet. Alfalfa hay should only be used in an emergency or for treats, as it lacks the nutrients of Timothy hay. Keep a rabbit’s cage clean and dry. A rabbit cage should be raised above the ground.
- Always transition animals from one feed to another by gradually mixing the current ration with the one to follow over a five day period.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water to your animal at all times.
- Supplement your animal with a good quality hay or pasture.
- Never feed moldy or musty feeds to animals.
- Always follow a deworming schedule suggested by your veterinarian. It is important to deworm your animals at regular intervals to maintain general well-being. Deworming is very important as parasites rob animals of their health and compromise their performance.