Sheep & Goat Nutritional Products
Breeding Goat Program
Show-Rite Herd Builder
A 16.5% pelleted complete feed to be fed to all classes of goats. Feed at a rate of 3-4% of body weight for added bloom and accelerated growth. Can also be fed to mature goats at a rate of 1-2% of body weight to maintain bloom and freshness of muscle expression.
Show-Rite Duncan Fat N’ Sassy R20
A 15.5% pelleted creep feed and starter for goats up to 6 months of age and to developing bucks and show does that require a little extra bloom.
Witmer’s Sheep and Goat
A 16% complete textured feed formulated to be fed to all age classes of goats and sheep. Supplemented with Ammonium Chloride for the prevention of Urinary Calculi.
Witmer’s Kingston Goat
A 14% protein complete textured feed designed for goats of all ages and for goats on pasture. Contains Ammonium Chloride to help reduce the risk of Urinary Calculi.
Show Goat Program
Show-Rite Glen Martin Advancer Plus R20 (Grower-Finisher)
A 15% pelleted feed designed to add flesh and bloom to soften the overall appearance while maintaining muscle expression. Feed at a rate of 1.5-3% of body weight per day.All Contain Ammonium Chloride to help reduce the risk of Urinary Calcui
Show Lamb Program
NewCo Lamb Creep D22.7
A highly palatable creep ration designed to maximize early muscle shape and expression. Mini-pellet form to encourage early consumption.
NewCo Lamb Feed D22.7
A complete feed designed to maximize muscle development and provide an ideal handle, while maintaining enough fat cover for the extra smooth finish.
Sheep & Goat Supplement Tubs
- Premium Sheep and Goat Tub is a concentrated protein supplement for all classes of goats and sheep. The increased protein levels can dramatically improve forage digestion and intake with added Vitamin E to help meet animal requirements.
- Sheep-lyx™ Tub is a 16% protein, nutrient-dense supplement designed for all classes of sheep consuming forage-based diets. Sheep-lyx contains no added copper.
- Goat-lyx™ Tub is an 18% all-natural protein supplement that is specifically fortified for goats. It is formulated to provide the added nutrition for enhancing forage utilization and production measures for growth, lactation, reproduction and health.
- Always transition animals from one feed to another by gradually mixing the current ration with the one to follow over a five day period.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water to your animal at all times.
- Supplement your animal with a good quality hay or pasture.
- Never feed moldy or musty feeds to animals.
- Always follow a deworming schedule suggested by your veterinarian. It is important to deworm your animals at regular intervals to maintain general well-being. Deworming is very important as parasites rob animals of their health and compromise their performance.